Community engagement is about involving people in the decisions that affect their lives. It enables good governance and informed decision making by promoting shared responsibilities for decisions.
At City of Darwin, we believe a more open approach to our decision making process, helps build trust within our community. Our policy document provides more information about our community engagement approach.
To get involved, visit web pages regularly to have your say or ask to be added to our mailing list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Closed Community Consultations
- Draft Awnings and Building Elements over Council Owned Public Space
- Playground Upgrades
- Dripstone Road Parking
- CBD Summit
- Vesteys Reserve
- Foreshore Alcohol Consumption Hours
- The Esplanade Upgrade
- Changes to parking zones in the city centre
- Changes to taxi rank locations in the city centre
- Fannie Bay North - Traffic Management Upgrade
- New neigbourhood playground upgrades
- Safer Vibrant Darwin
- Community Play Space in Bicentennial Park
- Parap Pool redevelopment
- Anula Park playground refurbishment
- Nightcliff and Rapid Creek Education Precinct - Road Safety Assessment
- Nightcliff Cafe