While some restrictions are being lifted the Northern Territory Government is asking all event organisers to complete a COVID-19 Safety Plan.
- If you would like to apply to hold an event on Council Land please refer to up-to-date information here: https://coronavirus.nt.gov.au/steps-to-restart
- City of Darwin will request that all applicants complete an NTG COVID-19 Safety Plan prior to applying to hold an event on Council Land
- Once you have completed your NTG COVID-19 Safety Plan you can apply to hold your event as per our normal process (event planning guide) and application form
- We ask that your application confirms that you have completed a COVID-19 Safety Plan
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 8930 0300