Please read and understand the eligibility criteria before submitting your application.
- Complete the Webform below
- Applications will be assessed twice per year, in February for the upcoming Dry Season program (April to September) and August for upcoming Wet Season program (October to March)
- Applications are assessed on the eligibility criteria below, as well as consideration of the community benefit that the activity will provide to residents.
- Our Recreation Services team will notify you of your successful/unsuccessful application and co-ordinate the program.
- Provide a low to medium intensity activity suitable for beginners that promotes healthy and active lifestyles.
- Provide the activity within the City of Darwin municipality.
- Provide an activity that can cater for 20 people.
- Hold current appropriate qualifications, certificates and experience (where required).
- Hold current public liability insurance for an amount not less than $20,000,000 (NB. If no current insurance, please contact staff to discuss auspice options).
- Sign and abide by the conditions outlined in the Healthy Darwin Service Provider Agreement that you will receive if successful.
- Abide by all venue hire or permit conditions.