Do you need help with housing, legal advice and other support services?
Come and visit the library and have a chat with a case worker or advocate to discuss available options and resources with the following services:
- MyGov Service (Centrelink Services)
- Housing Support Program
- Emergency Housing Advice & Referral
- Short Term Accommodation Advice & Referrals
- Disability Support Services & NT Companion Card
- Mental Health & Wellbeing Support Services
- Tenants' Advice Service
- Community Legal Service
Drop in sessions.
When: 10am-11.30am, 4 July, 8 August, 5 September, 3 October
Where: Casuarina Library Meeting Room