There are thousands of ebooks and audiobooks, hand-selected by your library, available for reading. Explore the collection through catalog guides, subjects, featured titles, and curated lists. It's a delight to discover new books through Libby.
Top five reasons to try Libby for your digital books.
1. Three week loans - do you need just that little bit longer to finish your ebook? Libby has a three-week loan period.
2. The choice is yours - choose your background lighting, font size, and font type, including a dyslexia-friendly font.
3. Request an item - Log in through the Overdrive website and you can request items for purchase.
4. Suspend a hold - your hold has come in and you don't have time to read it, no worries. You can suspend your hold so the book goes to the next customer, but you stay at the top of the list. Win, win!
5. Speed up and slow down - Still got chapters to finish before your audiobook is due back? Set your playback speed faster to finish it quicker.
Still need convincing?
6. Request not yet released items - Titles of books not yet released are available for you to place a request.
7. Set to sleep - Set your audiobook to sleep after a certain time period.
8. Multiple users - Log in with multiple library cards and borrow for your family.
9. Remind for later - Tag books you like but want to borrow later.
10. Define words - Not sure what a word means, hold down your finger on the word and it will give you the definition.