Council issues permits for a variety of agreements related to property, advertising and work.

If you need further information on permits, please contact us:

Tel: 08 8930 0300


Whether you are an individual or business you will need to apply for a permit before putting up
We issue leases, licenses, and permits for awnings, covered entrances (porte cochere), outdoor
If you require access to council land to carry out works, you will need to apply for a works permit.

Help us improve this site