City of Darwin no longer maintains a Community Services Directory. Instead, you can find the help you need in your local community with NTcommunity.
This is a one-stop-shop for support services in the Northern Territory. There are a range of categories to choose from, including:
- Accommodation and housing support
- Alcohol, drugs and other dependencies
- Children and families
- Care for others
- Community and the arts
- Domestic, family and sexual violence
- Employment, training and volunteering
- Health and wellbeing
- Mental health and suicide prevention
- Multicultural services
- Older people
- Policy and advocacy
- Sport and recreation
If you would like to list your organisation’s services on NTcommunity, you can register here.