Author Workshop with Linda Emslie
Casuarina NT 0810
Linda is an international best-selling author who knows from first-hand experience the challenge of living with fibromyalgia. She is a local leading practitioner offering sacred touch for chronic illness and has worked with hundreds of Darwin women, helping them to feel safe and comfortable in their bodies.
Share an hour of your time with her to learn.
• why busy is not better
• what they don’t tell you about our lifestyle
• the hidden truth of too much stress.
You’ll also receive three easy practices that will help:
• soothe your nervous system
• harmonise your mood and emotions
• release energy blocks and clear stagnant energy.
For Ages 16+
When: 2pm to 3pm Sunday 21 May
Where: Casuarina Library