Bump in/out is the is the time it will take you to set up your event and pack it away afterwards, remembering that the public area must be left as you found it.
Have a think about what types of equipment you’ll be using and the time it will take to transport this equipment and set it up on-site.
When confirming dates and times it helps to think about the following:
- What types of equipment will you be using?
- How long will it take to transport equipment and set it up on-site?
- Do you have any staff, contractors or volunteers?
- When will they set up and pack up?
- How long will it take you to clean up afterwards?
- Please be accurate with dates and times on your Event Application Form.