City of Darwin
- Lord Mayor (Chair)
- Alderman Paul Arnold
- Alderman Peter Pangquee (Alternate)
- General Manager Community & Regulatory Services
- Manager Engagement and Events
Department of Territory Families, Housing and Communities
Department of Trade, Business and Innovation
Department of Veterans' Affairs
Darwin Military Museum
Aviation Historical Society of the NT
For the Darwin Military and Civilian History Advisory Committee to strengthen the tourism, historical, cultural and educational prospects of the raft of events and activities relating to Darwin’s military heritage.
The objectives of this committee are to:
- Develop the tourism, historical, cultural and educational prospects and aspects of both the Bombing of Darwin event and Darwin’s broader military history.
- Provide a strong vision for the infrastructure, activities and events that promote the Bombing of Darwin and Darwin’s broader military history.
- Establish effective partnerships with key stakeholders engaged in participating in and promoting the Bombing of Darwin event and Darwin’s broader military history.
- Promote recognition of the experiences of civilians in the Top End during WWII.
6 times per year.