The Cyclone Tracy Commemoration Advisory Committee is an Advisory Committee. The Advisory Committee will provide advice and recommendations to Council to enable the delivery of a program of events and activities for the 50th anniversary of Cyclone Tracy.
- Review the Cyclone Tracy 50th Anniversary Program
- Participate and promote upcoming events and activities in the Cyclone Tracy 50th Anniversary Program
- Investigate and make recommendations on a program of events and activities for the 50th anniversary of Cyclone Tracy
Membership will consist of:
- Up to four (4) community members
- Up to six (6) organisational memberships consisting of representation from:
- Australian Defence Force
- Larrakia Nation
- Library and Archives NT
- Museum Art Gallery NT
- NT Major Events Company
- Northern Territory Government representative
- Two (2) Elected Members on the Committee, the Lord Mayor, and one (1) Elected Member. There may also be an alternate Elected Member
- City of Darwin Chief Executive Officer
Observers with specialist skills and experience may also attend by invitation of the Committee and/or Council.
The term of membership for community members is two (2) years.
Register of Committee Membership
The Committee will meet at least four (4) times per year and no more than eight (8) times annually between February and November.
Terms of Reference
For further information contact City of Darwin on:
Tel: 08 8930 0300