55 McMillan's Road Millner
Located on the corner of McMillans Road and Bagot Road, Millner.
Caters to a range of recreation and sporting activities in three key areas:
Bagot Park Master Plan
In 2022 Council endorsed a ten-year master plan to guide the future use and management of Bagot Park.
The finalised master plan is based on the following guiding principles:
- a park for all - providing diverse recreational use for both organised sport and informal passive recreation. The park will cater for our diverse community and be easily accessible and safe.
- a cool, green park - providing habitat, shading, cooling, water management and plant diversity
- a connected park - well connected to adjoining community with close integration between the different activity areas
- a well-managed park - sustainable in long term by addressing ongoing development, management and maintenance
Key aspects of the master plan include:
- upgraded car park
- football change rooms and goal storage
- tree canopy and environmental buffer
- shared pathway network
- community recreation hub and intergenerational play/exercise
- shared sporting club rooms, toilet facilities and community space
Implementation of the master plan is subject to funding and budget considerations
View the full Bagot Park Master Plan