Walk n Wag - Dripstone Cliffs (Sniffari Spectacular)
Brinkin NT 0810
City of Darwin runs a series of free community dog walks -‘Walk ‘n’ Wag’ – aimed at promoting a healthy lifestyle and helping dog owners socialise their animals in a supportive environment.
You can sign up for any walk by visiting: https://www.darwin.nt.gov.au/form/walk-n-wag-registration
The Walk ‘N Wag events are held every second Tuesday afternoon for approximately 30 - 45 minutes, meeting at 5.40pm and starting at 5.45pm.
Each Walk ‘N Wag event is held at a different location, giving dog owners an opportunity to try walks they have never done before.
The Tuesday 18 July 2023 Walk ‘n’ Wag event will be at Dripstone Cliffs. Sniffari Spectacular – no walk, enjoy enrichment activities.
- Dogs must be on lead (no extendable leads or leads over 6 ft) at all times unless advised otherwise
- All dogs must be fully vaccinated, this ensures the health and safety of all the dogs
- Bring a poop bag ‘bag it, bin it’, it is the dog owners responsibility to clean up after their dog
- Permission should be sought from each owner before introducing dogs to each other, respect space
- To create a safe space for small dogs, we ask that large dogs who are reactive to small dogs walk at the front of the group, with smaller dogs keeping to the back
- Dogs who are working on reactivity or who need space should indicate this by tying on a yellow bandana, our Animal Education Officers can assist with this
- Ill-tempered dogs must be muzzled
City of Darwin Animal Education Officers will be on hand to provide dog owners with advice and support on a range of pet management issues.
Should the weather be unfavourable, the decision to cancel Walk N Wag will be made at 4pm. An email will be sent to all walkers on the mailing list and a notice will be issued on the City of Darwin Facebook page.
For more information please go to: https://www.darwin.nt.gov.au/.../great-pets-start-with-you or call the Pet Care Helpline on 8930 0606.