Road to IELTS
You can access an online English Language Learning program called Road to IELTS. It is available and free to library members.
Not a library member? It is free to join the library for NT residents.
Find out how to become a library member.
Start using Road to IELTS now
Choose from general training or academic.
Road to IELTS is a program that prepares you to take the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) test and assists you to improve your English reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. You can work your way through from easy levels to more advanced activities. There are more than 120 hours of free online self-study materials to support General Training and Academic test preparations.
Road to IELTS will allow you to:
- Practice IELTS listening tasks under timed conditions
- View sample videos of speaking tests, highlighting good practice
- Develop techniques and vocabulary for writing tasks 1 and 2
- Work on authentic texts for the reading test, simulating the real exam
- Develop vocabulary in areas commonly used in the IELTS exam.
- What you need
- Your City of Darwin Library card number. Not a library member? Join online.
- A compatible device (tablet or computer) with internet access.
- How it works
Log into Road to IELTS through the Libraries website.
Library staff can provide assistance if you need some help to get started.